These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) will apply to the purchase of products and services by you, the individual whose name is printed below and is referred to herein as (“client”, “you” or “your”), which are provided by Gradvance Ltd (“Gradvance” or “us,” “we,” or “our”), and you agree to the following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”):
1. These T&Cs create a binding agreement between you and Gradvance and govern all services provided to you by Gradvance, whether through an electronic platform, by phone or in person (“Services”), subject to your compliance with all the T&Cs and notices contained or referenced herein. Please read these T&Cs carefully before purchasing. These T&Cs will govern all Services you receive from us. By electronically signing below, you acknowledge that you have read and understand your duties and responsibilities as outlined in these T&Cs and you accept and agree to be bound by these T&Cs. These T&Cs affect your legal rights and obligations, so if you do not agree to these Terms, do not sign below and do not receive any Services from Gradvance. You can only purchase the Services on this website if you are at least 18 years old.
2. Career coaching is about helping you identify and achieve your career goals, however you understand and acknowledge that no result whatsoever is guaranteed by Gradvance, including (but not limited to) job offers, achieving specific career goals, increased salary, or any life changes or improvements. You accept and agree that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from the Services. Gradvance makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing. You understand that the statements “get your dream job” and “land your dream job” are marketing jargon and refer to the ambitions and aspirations of our clients. It is not a promise, guarantee or representation about the results of our Services. You understand that because of the nature of our Services, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. You further understand that there may be inherent risks associated with the advice and coaching given to you, and you voluntarily assume these risks and accept full responsibility for the outcomes and consequences of your own actions and choices that may be arise out of the Services.
3. All materials provided by Gradvance are protected from copying under UK and international copyright laws and treatises. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display or other use of this material is prohibited.
4. Gradvance shall treat all discussions as confidential, and, unless required to do so by law or because of circumstances that Gradvance determines, in its sole an absolute discretion, is for the health, safety or welfare of you or another individual. Gradvance shall not disclose any confidential information belonging to you, other than disclosures which might be made in the process of rendering the Services. All information provided to you through Services (“Proprietary Information”) is confidential, proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to Gradvance. You understand and agree not to use or disclose such Proprietary Information in any manner other than for your personal use as disclosed by Services. Proprietary Information shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
5. We are responsible only for performing the Services expressly provided for in these T&Cs. You agree to waive and release any and all present and future claims against us for negligence, loss, costs, or other damages to you as a result of the Services you receive, and we shall only be liable for gross negligence and intentional misconduct. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any materials.
6. In addition, and separate from the protections provided elsewhere in these T&Cs, to the extent that you have any valid claim or action against Gradvance, you agree that our maximum aggregate liability to you shall not exceed the total amount you have paid to us for the Services. Further, if all or any part of these Terms shall be held invalid or unenforceable, it shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, and any portion that is not invalid or unenforceable shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. If we bring suit or use a lawyer to collect, or enforce the payment of any Package Payments or other fees due to under these T&Cs, then you shall pay us all costs of collection and enforcement, including reasonable legal fees and court costs in addition to any and all other amounts due.
7. The foregoing provisions of Paragraphs 8 and 9 are for the benefit of Gradvance, and these provisions shall constitute our entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy, and shall survive any termination of these T&Cs.
8. You agree to indemnify Gradvance from and against any loss or damage, including reasonable legal fees and disbursements, caused by or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any representation made by you herein.
9. You represent and warrant that you have the power and the legal authority to accept and agree to these T&Cs on behalf of yourself.
10. These T&Cs and your and our obligations hereunder shall be governed, construed and interpreted by, through and under the Laws and legislation for the UK, without regard for conflict of laws. Any controversy or claim relating to these T&Cs and/or the Services shall be settled by binding arbitration.
11. Other than as specifically provided in these T&Cs, these T&Cs may only be amended, waived, or modified by a writing referencing these Terms and signed by gradvance and accepted by you. No waiver of any of the provisions in these Terms shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision of these Terms (whether or not similar), nor shall any such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you, and there are no other prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements, understandings, promises, discussions, warranties or covenants not specifically referred to or contained in these Terms. Any rights you have to the Services and to any sessions are not assignable or transferable by you. You may not provide anyone else with access to any of the Services. Gradvance has the right to freely assign its rights and obligations under these Terms.
12. Any notice to you given in relation or pursuant to these Terms shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, by electronic mail, addressed using the information you have provided to us when you register for Services. Service of any such communication shall be deemed made on the date of actual receipt at such address. You or we may, from time to time, by notice in writing served upon the other party as aforesaid, designate a different electronic mail address, different person, or reasonable additional persons to whom all communications are thereafter to be made.
13. Your agreement to and acceptance of these Terms may be executed by providing an electronic signature under the terms of the UK Electronic Communications Act 2000, and may not be denied legal effect solely because it is in electronic form or permits the completion of the business transaction referenced herein electronically instead of in person. You agree that any electronic signature you provide shall be as valid as an original signature shall be effective to bind you to these Terms. Gradvance shall be entitled to rely on your electronic signature to authenticate this writing and to have the same force and effect as a manual signature.
14. You understand and agree that this document is a legal and binding agreement on you and your family, spouse, and heirs, enforceable in accordance with its terms, and if you have any questions about any part of these Terms, you will have it reviewed by an attorney before you sign it.
By accepting these Terms you agree to be bound to all of the provisions contained in these T&Cs.